VOID Alliance of Travian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOID Alliance of Travian

An Alliance in the Travian Browser game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Players that need 2 b farmed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrNatar

Players that need 2 b farmed Empty
PostSubject: Players that need 2 b farmed   Players that need 2 b farmed I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:57 am

can u attack this village PHEARDATRAPPER plz.i cant cause he is too strong and i cant create enough troops. cheers thanks
Back to top Go down
szabi2k

PostSubject: Re: Players that need 2 b farmed   Players that need 2 b farmed I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:05 am

He is talking about this village: PHEARDATRAPPER (170|94)
It's owner is not member of any alliance.

There is an other village by this name, his owner is part of »ExS|G«, and did nothing to us.

My troops are to far away, so maybe someone closer....

szabi2k
Back to top Go down
Mr.Natar

PostSubject: Re: Players that need 2 b farmed   Players that need 2 b farmed I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:52 am

plz some 1 reply.attack is required.i am suffering. Mad
Back to top Go down
Deadp0ol

PostSubject: Re: Players that need 2 b farmed   Players that need 2 b farmed I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:46 pm

he's a part of no alliance, we'll take care of it but in the future mr. natar LEARN HOW TO POST IN THE PROPER THREAD>>> this is the alliance application thread Evil or Very Mad and finally, cranny up, build up your resource fields and get a second village....and soon. you are very last on the alliance page and we may need to cut some dead weight soon. however if you are new to the game and have questions you should ask them. and we should perhaps have a training wing...

on second thought nevermind...he's 57 hours out from me. it's just not worth it. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players that need 2 b farmed   Players that need 2 b farmed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players that need 2 b farmed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOID Alliance of Travian :: Recruitment and Requests :: Alliance Membership Applications-
Jump to: